Arkabarka was 2007 newly built belgrade hostel aspiring to become an intercultural center, bringing together people from different backgrounds and connecting them through artistic events, music nights, parties and more, taking part at the ground floor multifunctional space. The cozy café is welcoming Belgradians and gives the opportunity to our guests to mingle with locals. We are happy to welcome you here.
Arkabarka is a boat hostel & guest house in Belgrade at the river Danube. It is a contemporary wooden building situated in one of the most beautiful central parks of Belgrade. It is unique because it combines the exotic and the urban with its floating rarity, the welcoming architecture and the amazing location.
Arkabarka hostel in Belgrade is ideal for urban people, nature lovers, bicyclists, backpackers and independent travelers. It is also suitable for groups and the organization of small seminars or workshops. Access by bus, car, bicycle, walk or boat.
- Free Breakfast served whenever you vake up
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Baggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- 70m² Multifunctional space for workshops, seminars, events
- Snack Bar
- BBQ Facilities
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Bikes Available (free).
- Internet : Free! Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
- Parking : Free! Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).